Video Marketing Stats For You to Plan for 2023
In the year 2022, most marketers agree that implementing a video marketing strategy has helped increase sales and customer engagement. But why is it so effective? Here are the point-of-views of marketers versus consumers:
Video Marketing Overall
- Video content is 1200% more effective than other marketing content.
- Adding a video to your website increases the conversion rate by 80%
- Using a video in ad campaigns increases the conversion rate by 34%
- 90% of consumers discover new businesses or products through Youtube
- Explainer videos are the biggest business trend currently
Video Marketing from Marketers
- 93% of brands report they gained new customers for social media videos
- 61% of companies say videos are a large part of their marketing
- 83% of marketers generated leads with the help of video marketing
- 52% of marketers say video marketing has the best ROI with a positive impact
Video Marketing from Consumers
- Videos are consumers’ favorite content on social, spending an average of 100 minutes per day, and 16 hours total per week.
- 66% of consumers prefer short informational videos about a product or service
- Viewers absorb about 95% of the message while watching a video
- About 84% of consumers make a purchase after watching an explainer video
- Google users prefer video search results
SCM Marketing Solutions is a digital marketing agency that specializes in video marketing, including SEO, social media marketing, and website development. When you sign with us, we can help you put a strategy together. You will see a large increase in conversion rate, leads, sales, and even customer engagement! If your business is looking into creating more videos for your brand or business visit SCM Marketing Solutions and we’ll help create those videos for you so you can rake in the profits.